Creative Customizing Center Within A Store Kit
In today’s mass produced world, there’s a growing trend among customers who enjoy customizing basic products and creating their own custom look. Office Depot, Sharpie and Scotch brands recognized this trend and wanted to create a unique store-within-a-store to implement a new “customization” category that inspires customers to create their own uniquely designed products.
- Need for products to be creatively merchandised to inspire customers with a variety of examples of what could be achieved using different markers and tapes
- Ability for future updates and product changes three or four times per year
- Need to inspire customers to purchase multiple related products
- Created merchandising displays that captured the excitement and examples of creative projects, from dayminders to lunch boxes, picture frames and desk organizers
- Department focal points were two inspirational and colorful end caps
- Created a modular store-within-a-store kit that could be adapted to 11 different store layouts, different fixture sizes and planograms
- All sign panels be easily changed for updating or new promotions and the kit was easily installed by store associates
Sales increased dramatically per square foot over the old category without losing sales from existing products
Learn how our design team uses its DIY industry experience to create the right retail Point-of-Purchase displays to help consumers take on a variety of improvement projects. Contact Samaritan today! - 877.602.6232
Samaritan Display Group, Inc. | 1230 Remington Rd | Schaumburg, IL 60173
© Copyright 2016 Samaritan Display. All rights reserved.